GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGN | VIDEO PRODUCTION/EDITING/MOTION GRAPHICS/VFX | PHOTOGRAPHY | ECOMMERCE
760.402.1040 | email@example.com
Multi-talented, versatile, committed professional offering experience in Graphic/Web Design, Video Production/Editing, eCommerce Management, Client/Customer Support, Marketing, Data Management and related experience who regularly goes above and beyond without hesitation. Currently seeking a remote position.
2019 - 2020
Loving Mexico - Lake Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico
• Manage video production including on-location camera/sound
• Post-production editing/color/sound/VFX
• Designed brand identity, developed and managed lovingmexico.net
• Produced 16 videos over a 6 month period
2018 - Present
Graphic and Web Design/On-Set Crew
Second Unit Camera/Post Production
“Pat y Paco” Independent Film - Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
• Web design of movie site; http://www.patypaco.com
• Graphic design of movie poster.
• On-set Second Unit camera operator.
• Post production video editing and VFX.
• Responsible for on-set equipment and logistics
2011 - Present
Matzo Creative - Freelance/Remote
• Print and Web Graphic Design
• Full service video/film and photo post production.
• High quality visual effects, motion graphics, editing, color correction, tracking, rotoscoping, audio,
final assembly, output.
• Photography – Product and Lifestyle
• Photo editing, retouching, enhancement, color correction, repair.
2012 - 2017
Senior eCommerce Product Manager/Digital Designer
Zoovy/Elastic Ventures - Carlsbad, CA (Remote Position)
• Senior member of Client Support Team and Digital Designer.
• Graphic design of logos, icons, banners, marketing materials and various website assets.
• Manage customer support issues via phone, email and support ticket system.
• CSS, HTML changes as needed.
• First responder to Amazon related issues.
• Regularly tasked with identifying system issues/bugs to resolve or document and escalate to
• Ensure client SLAs are met.
• Propose solutions or workarounds for situations while keeping business implications in mind.
• Light MySQL database management, changes and maintenance; responsible for large amounts of live data.
• Minor Linux webserver duties on AWS cloud servers.
• Train, troubleshoot and assist customers on the Zoovy eCommerce platform.
• Advise customers on product syndications to marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, Ebay, Buy.com, Google)
to diversify their sales channels.
• Liaison between customers and developers.
• Update content on sites.
• Product testing and quality assurance.
• Contributed to an online Wiki for technical documentation/instructions on how to use the system.
• Zoovy is a SaaS system that has integrated with top marketplaces; Amazon, eBay, Buy.com, Google.
• Position started on location then became remote starting 11/2013.
2009 - 2011
Hookit.com - San Diego, CA
• Managed eCommerce product, operations and strategies. Including project management, store builds,
implementations, integrations, affiliate networks, reporting, PPC and third party vendor relationships
with MR Innovations, Shopatron and Authorize.net.
• Oversaw daily operations and managed client relationships for 33 brands, 4 affiliate systems and
related engineering projects.
• Responsible for notable brands such as Monster Energy, Spy Optic, Scott USA,
O’Neal Motocross, Acerbis, Braking.
• Accountable for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue reporting as well as Google Analytics
and internal tracking reporting.
• Contributed to growth of 16% in 2010. And 27% in Q1/Q2 of 2011. 2011 is on pace for 35-40% growth.
• Routinely confronted with obstacles between the site and store systems that needed strategic
solving while considering business implications.
• Responsible for driving traffic to stores and accountable for revenue goals.
• Identified and outlined key functionality enhancements to be engineered for the store systems.
• Design email campaigns as well as banners and generate necessary HTML with tracking code.
• Developed ‘Hookups’ advertising feature that allows brands to offer special product deals.
• Extensive knowledge of software functionality and performance to identify and report faults to engineers.
• Internal and external project management via Google apps, Zoho and Basecamp as well as
systems developed within the company.
2006 - 2008
Phoenix Footwear Group - Carlsbad, CA
• Promoted into this position to head up the eCommerce Department reporting directly to the
Senior Vice President of Operations.
• Oversaw day to day operations of all websites and eCommerce systems (5 eCommerce Sites,
3 Dealer Extranets, 2 Corporate Sites).
• Managed two direct reports; a Web Coordinator and an eCommerce Graphic Artist.
• Handled seasonal catalog changeovers and maintain online catalogs.
• Strategic development of new eCommerce sites from scratch and integrating all necessary
systems from customer facing to fulfillment.
• Supervised new development and system upgrades.
• Accomplished the seamless transfer of existing online stores to a new eCommerce platform. This was
successfully done first with H.S. Trask without any customer facing interruptions or loss of revenue.
• Responsible for forecasting, purchase orders and overall management of merchandising for the various sites.
• Managed paid keywords and SEO/SEM.
• Planned and executed email marketing campaigns to customers.
• Troubleshooting of customer account and customer order problems as they arise.
• Reported on site analytics to the Brand Managers and Vice Presidents of sales.
2005 - 2006
eCommerce Graphic Artist
Phoenix Footwear Group - Carlsbad, CA
• Sole Graphic Artist responsible for graphic content of all eCommerce websites,
company corporate site, dealer extranet and company intranet.
• Graphic Design of email campaigns for 5 eCommerce sites.
• Re-concept and re-design of websites. Development of new sites from the ground up
considering GUI flaws in the current sites and adding much needed functionality.
• Assisted the eCommerce Manager in problem solving and digital logistics of moving the
eCommerce sites from one platform to another.
• Consistently involved in solving complex issues (both back-end and front-end) related
to the web site operations.
• Extensive color correction and color making of files from product photography.
• Created Flash animations for sites as needed.
• Responsible for all in-house product photography.
• Producing print materials; catalogs, trade-show posters, direct-mail pieces, etc.
• Troubleshoot database information and inventory feeds in an AS/400 environment.
Zero To Mastery
Complete Python Developer (2020-2021)
Learn SQL – 2015
Learn HTML – 2020
Learn Python – 2020
Learn C# – 2020
Learn Java – 2020